Dear Ukrainians, if you are currently abroad and are unable to return home, proceed as follows:
1. Sign up for the FRIEND system here at this link: https://friend.mfa.gov.ua/#/
There, inform the MFA of your country of residence and provide as much information as possible about the nature of the problem in the Comment on the Trip section. This will greatly help our diplomats and make it easier to create lists of citizens who need to return home as soon as possible.
2. If you are unable to register, contact your Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate in the territory of your country of residence. This can be done by email or hotline. All contacts can be found on the official pages of the relevant institutions or on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website: http://bit.ly/2WkUZab
And surprisingly important information. We have formed so-called hub points. Once you get there, you will be able to get to Ukraine for free or at discounted prices.
These are the cities of Istanbul, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Prague, Berlin, Warsaw, Przemysl, Vienna, Bratislava, Riga and Vilnius. All the detailed information will be on the official site of the Foreign Ministry: https://mfa.gov.ua/
Also, I want to share some important links.
• Operational map of the work of the quarantine checkpoints: http://www.customs.gov.ua/?p=533
Ministry of Health communication channels:
• Website: http://moz.gov.ua/
• Facebook pages: www.fb.com/moz.ukr and https://www.facebook.com/moz.ukr/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoH_Ukraine
• YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/39ZKKfo
• Official Telegram Channels: @mozofficial and Coronavirus Info - @COVID19_Ukraine
• Answers to basic questions about COVID-19: http://covid19.com.ua
• Instagram: @yemets.moz